Intern Field Opportunities
This category includes missionaries that desire a one-year learning experience on the field or those that desire a role as an intern before applying for a role as a FMI missionary or mission team specialist. A missionary intern meets the following criteria:
- He or she has been a member of a Foursquare church for at least one year, or is aFoursquare licensed minister.
- He or she has made a commitment of a minimum of three months (renewable).
- He or she is sent out by a local Foursquare church in partnership with FMI as described in the agreement with the facilitating church
** – high need on the field
S – single
C – couple
LOCATION: Assignment summary; Minimum length of service; Approximate monthly cost
To apply, fill out the application form.
Tirana – Couple to manage a restaurant outreach; 12 months; $1,000-$1,500
- Writer to write intelligible stories from broken English stories; 12 months; $800
- **Administrative assistant needed to manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, e-mail messages and telephone calls, make travel and meeting arrangements and prepare reports and letters. Strong communication and computer skills required. Applicant must have flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and thrive in a cross-cultural environment; 9 months minimum; applicant must be at least 20 years old; $800 – S, $1,200 – C
(Spanish required or attend language school)
- English Bible study; 12 months; $1,500 – S $2,500 – C
- Children’s ministry specialist to train regional children’s workers; 12 months; $1,500 – S $2,500 – C
- Children’s teacher/English teacher to work with Cabecar Indians; 12 months; $1,500 – S $2,500 – C
- Ministry team members: youth, children, evangelism; 12 months; $1,500 – S $2,500 – C
- **Administrative Assistants to serve missionaries; 12 months; $1,500 – S $2,500 – C
- Administrative support work (French required); 12 months; Contact FMI for details
- Musician / leader for worship group; 12 months; Contact FMI for details
- Theatre and Arts teacher; 12 months; Contact FMI for details
- Nice – ministry team members (French required); 12 months; Contact FMI for details
- Assist the missionary in varying areas of ministry. Could involve chidden/youth ministry, administrative duties, team coordination, and outreach among other things.1 year; $1,500 minimum.
- Youth workers; 12 months; $2,000
- Tokyo, Osaka – youth workers; 12 months; $3,000
- Monterrey – church plant team member (Spanish required); 12 months; $800
- Monterrey – creative Arts & children’s teacher; 12 months; $800
- Mexico City – administrative assistant; 12 months; $800
- Mexico City – worship leader trainer; 12 months; $800
- Teacher helpers/teachers for a private school run by the headquarters church; 12 months; $600
- We are looking for a flexible intern that would help us with children’s ministry. This would require a minimum of a 3-month commitment, and a person who is bilingual. The intern would assist with Children during events and would accompany or stay with children that require travel to other locations. This could lead to a long term commitment.
- Serve as a team member at the cross-cultural school of ministry (teaching, outreach, etc), for three months – one year. $2,500. Contact FMI/Area Missionary for details.
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
- Hamtramck, Michigan – We are looking for interns to spend anywhere between one month to a year volunteering, learning and ministering with us. Interns will be involved in a variety of cross-cultural and urban ministry and will receive one-on-one mentoring. Costs are $500 for housing and interns fees, food and other personal expenses not included. For more information call Sarah at (844) 442-8624 ext 2 or email email@example.com
- Hamtramck, Michigan – Earn college credit while in the internship program. Students can earn a full-year of college credit through our partnership with Northwest University. There is also an option to spend half the year of this program traveling and studying in Europe, North Africa and Israel. For more information call Sarah at (844) 442-8624 ext 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.ihopecenter.com