The Crows are serving the Lord in Kingston.
Reid and Kim were married in 1983 and have two adult sons, Jesse and Jacob. Jesse has a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, is married, and serves in the Air Force Reserves. Jacob served five years in the Marine Corps and is currently pursuing a degree in aeronautical engineering.
Reid and Kim have pastored in the U.S. and have also served in the past as missionaries in South Africa and Papua New Guinea. They are now currently serving in Jamaica, working to help strengthen the Jamaica Foursquare Gospel Church. They are teaching, discipling, and reaching out to communities, and in doing so, are helping to bridge connections between the national and local church. They are also helping re-establish and develop a Bible college, facilitate teams, and assist with building projects.
Reid, October 3
Kim, January 28
Anniversary: August 26
Current Prayer Requests
1. For God’s perfect timing for deployment
2. For God’s abundant financial blessings
3. For God and man’s favor in the sale of our house
4. For God’s peace that passes our understanding
5. For our cultural assimilation into the nation of Jamaica – so the Jamaicans will call us “Jamericans.”